Toddler burned when vegetable steamer topples over on him

0
5


A toddler is recovering after nearly dying earlier this year after he pulled a vegetable steamer over his head.

The accident left the youngster with serious burns to his face, neck, chest, hands, wrists and feet.  The 1-year-old had reportedly been playing with a spoon when it became caught in the steamer’s electric cord.

WARNING: THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES

Dougie Dodd was playing when his spoon became entangled in a vegetable steamer’s power cord, spilling hot water and vegetables all over his body.
(SWNS)

“I was right next to Dougie when it happened, and I tried…



Source Fox

Leave a reply